Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
Project>Diva Ps3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie flood -> Question
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
drijohan

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Project>Diva Ps3 Répondre en citant

Project Diva Ps3 > bit.ly/1ZhDIa6

Project Diva Ps3

10cf746e54
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F features 38 unique songs including popular tracks like Tell Your World and BlackRock Shooter. Read more Published 9 months ago by Caleb Gilliam 5.0 out of 5 starsreally awesome rhythm game A really, really awesome rhythm game! Although I suggest buying F 2nd over this if you have to make that choice, since F 2nd allows you to adjust the flick sensitivity and you can. 1 Comment 27 people found this helpful. Published 13 months ago by Marcus Santos Search Customer Reviews Search What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item? Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd - PlayStation 3 PlayStation 3 Sega Of America 4.8 out of 5 stars 165 $22.95 Prime Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F [Japanese Import] Playstation 3 PlayStation 3 "Sega of America 5.0 out of 5 stars 19 $48.86 Prime Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd - PlayStation Vita PlayStation Vita Sega Of America 4.8 out of 5 stars 165 Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX - Nintendo 3DS Nintendo 3DS "Sega of America 4.9 out of 5 stars 130 $39.58 Prime There's a problem loading this menu right now. The demo was placed there in order to gauge interest for the game for a potential localization and the response was said to be good, although there were no official plans to localize the game at the time.[8] On March 7, 2013, the day of the PS3 version's Japanese release, Sega posted an image of Miku on their English Facebook page, asking fans to like and share the image if they would like to see the PS3 version of the game released in Western territories.[18] On June 6, 2013, Sega confirmed the game would be released in Western territories in August 2013. Retrieved April 13, 2012. ^ a b 2014-02-14, Hatsune Miku Project Diva F PS Vita release date set, Gematsu ^ Aaron Webber (June 6, 2013). I was worried for my eternal soul but I have to admit the songs are pretty catchy.

Retrieved April 13, 2012. Comment 4 people found this helpful. Sorry, we failed to record your vote. During one of the songs the character started singing so fast I was sure she was possessed. I say rewarding due to the fact that completing songs gets you DP (Diva Points), which you use to buy various costumes/modules, accessories, gifts for the characters, and room items (we'll get to the last two soon).Studio- In the studio, there are two different modes. Trade in your item Get up to a $24.81Gift Card. Thank you for your feedback. Now I only went through easy, and working on the normal difficulty but it does not get boring. Log In Sign Up Log In to GameFAQs Forgot your username or password? Don't have an account? Sign up for free! GameFAQs Answers Boards Community Contribute Games What’s New PlayStation 3ActionRhythmMusicHatsune Miku: Project Diva FFAQsBoardMoreHomeSummaryRelease DataGame CreditsAlso PlayingCollection StatsFAQsCheatsCheatsTrophiesSavesReviewsReader ReviewsCritic ReviewsImagesVideosAnswersBoard DescriptionStep onto the world's ultimate stage! Join Hatsune Miku in an all-new rhythm video game featuring selections from her popular songs. ..

ocho apellido vascosdzie dobry kocham cienew girl s04e12the heat of warlong and hardsuits season 3 11 to 16fake taxi alla boa mentirasons of anarchy S06melissa and joey season 1

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie flood -> Question Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation